Revolution Payments NetSuite Level III Credit Card Processing Solution. Streamline payments and reduce the interchange cost of accepting commercial cards by up to 43% with
Integrating credit card processing activities into an accounting system saves time, improves work-flow, streamlines payments, improves visibility and reduces double entry. This solution operates effectively within NetSuite.
Key features of the Revolution Payment’s NetSuite Level III Credit Card Processing integration:
- Automatically Captures Level III Detail to get the lowest costs on commercial and purchase cards
- Marks invoices as “PAID” when transaction is approved
- Stores customer profiles and card information off-site, on a PCI compliant server
- Compatible with all the latest NetSuite versions
- Automatically Posts payments in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and the General Ledger (G/L)
- Compatible with all the latest desktop versions of NetSuite
Run transactions at any (or all) of these stages:
- Record Customer Deposits (from the Customers Menu)
- Issue Customer Refunds (from the Customers Menu)
- Issue Credit Memos (from the Customers Menu)
- Accept Customer Payments (from the Customers Menu)
- Enter Cash Sales (from the Transactions Menu)
- Refund Cash Sales (from the Customers Menu)
- Enter Sales Orders (from the Transactions Menu)
The Level III Payment Solution
Revolution Payments & Level III Processing with NetSuite can reduce the “interchange” cost of accepting commercial cards, i.e., commercial, purchase, fleet, government and business cards, by 30%-40%. Increase your profit margins without having to increase your sales volume.
The Revolution Payments NetSuite module automatically detects whether a level II/III eligible transaction is accepted. And when it is, it automatically updates and attaches level III detail, lowering business “interchange” costs before the transaction ever reaches a processor. No manually entry required!
If you have questions or interested in learning more about Revolution Payments NetSuite Level III Credit Card Processing or would like a no obligation review and analysis or demo, you should contact Sean Jones at info @revolution-payments.com