Government vendors and contractors using QuickBooks can now process level 3 data and receive the reduced interchange rates.
The difference of processing level 3 detail vs. not can be as high as 1%-1.5%
It has been our experience that the majority of contractors (75 to 80%) that engage in Business to Business and Business to Government processing are now aware of or properly set up to take advantage of Visa and MasterCard’s special interchange rates for Corporate and Purchase card programs.Eliminate your Non qualified fees, reduce your expenses and process these cards correctly.
Call 888 790 3450 to learn more.
Free Level 3 Rate Quote and best pricing analysis
Upload a recent Visa and MasterCard processing statement below.
- Receive Payment
- Credit Memo
- Sales Order
- Whenever you add or modify one of these transactions you can capture this information to charge credit cards or eChecks by using the selected payment gateway.
- Offline mode – accept credit cards without having Internet access and process those later
- Accept credit card and electronic check payment
- Print payment receipts
- Usage outside of QuickBooks® as virtual terminal
- Performs transaction types like Authorize, Capture, Void, Credit, etc.
- Level 2 support for reduced credit card transaction fees
- Level 3 support for purchasing cards.
- Support for designated USB magnetic stripe readers
At Revolution Payments, things are done differently, and have been for over 20 years. Revolution’s clients are some of the most educated consumers around. Why? Because taking the time to give them straight answers about things they need to know is an important part of the Revolution business model. Impeccable personalized customer service, straightforward statements, and knowledge about fees and technology are important to merchants, along with many ways to save money and run their businesses more efficiently.