Sending Level 3 Data can significantly reduce the amount your company pays to accept purchasing, corporate and government transactions.
If your company sells to the government or other businesses you should not overlook the potential savings from implementing level 3 processing.
Below are a list of Interchange rates for standard, level 2 and 3 transactions. You can see level 3 processing provides significant savings on B2B and B2G payment transactions.
Visa Purchasing Card Interchange Rates
- 2.65% + $0.10: Purchasing CNP
- 2.40% + $0.10: Purchasing Retail
- 2.10% + $0.10: Purchasing B2B
- 2.05% + $0.10: Level II Data Rate
- 1.95% + $0.10: Purchasing Level III
- 1.45% + $35.00: Large Ticket
- 1.95% + $0.10: Corporate Level III
Purchasing Large Ticket Sales Amounts must be over $6,980.
MC Corporate Interchange Rates
- 2.65% + $0.10: Data Rate I
- 2.50% + $0.10: Data Rate II – Fleet
- 2.40% + $0.10: Data Rate II – Purch
- 2.20% + $0.10: Data Rate II – Business
- 2.15% + $0.10: Data Rate II – Corp
- 2.05% + $0.10: Data Rate II – Petro
- 1.80% + $0.10: Data Rate III
- 1.25% + $40.00: Large Ticket
Large Ticket Sales Amounts must be over $7,255.00
Qualifying for Level 3 requires the proper payment technology. Receiving 100% of the incentive interchange rates for passing level 3 line item detail requires you work with an experienced payment processing specialist like revolution payment systems. Revolution Payments is the authority when it comes to Level 3 processing.
Revolution provides to the tools, technology and experience you should expect when it comes to your company and managing your interchange qualification.